SpringCreek participates in many affordable pricing programs such as:
- Compassionate Corps, a fertility treatment and pharmaceutical discount program for military members and their spouses https://fertilitylifelines.com/?q=save-fertility-treatments/savings-military-veterans
- Livestrong Foundation, a fertility treatment and pharmaceutical fertility discount program for those diagnosed with cancer http://www.livestrong.org/we-can-help/fertility-services/
- Compassionate Care, EMD Serono’s medication discount program https://fertilitylifelines.com/?q=fertility-support/saving-fertility-treatments
- First Steps, DesignRX’s medication discount program http://www.fertilitybydesign.com/PatientPortal/Designrx/FirstSteps.aspx
- And many others!
Depending on income, eligible, self-pay patients may save either 50% or 75% off the self-pay price of medications. Eligible patients can use the program for multiple cycles during each year. In addition, eligible veterans will save at least 25% off their medications. Please click on the link below to find the application and additional information regarding Compassionate Care.
To learn more visit EMDSeronoCompassionateCare.com
LIVESTRONG Sharing Hope Program
SpringCreek has partnered with the Lance Armstrong LIVESTRONG Foundation’s Sharing Hope Program, which was created to provide educational, moral and financial support to patients and couples who want to preserve their fertility. The program allows our center to provide discounted services and donated medications for those who qualify. For more information or to apply for assistance visit www.Livestrong.org.
In addition to these programs, SpringCreek offers an affordable pricing IVF program for qualified patients.
- Applied for Compassionate Care and received at least 25% assistance.
- Annual household income (including business income, rents, capital gains, etc.) must be $80,000 or less based on last two years US Federal Tax Returns of both partners (weighting towards most recent year).
- Meets normal medical criteria for desired treatment.
- Uninsured or denied insurance coverage for the treatments and procedures.
- Must be U.S. Resident.
- Re-qualification required every 12 months. Send in updated tax returns.
For more information on discount programs, please fill out this form or call us at 937-458-5084.