Fertility Massage is a unique and effective protocol that includes fertility wisdom, cleansing therapies with special focus on the intestines and liver, acupressure of reproductive points on feet and hands. The sessions are 90 minutes long and sometimes may include take home supplies to do further cleansing at home. There is also a male protocol too that has slight variations.
There are many fertility issues that fertility massage can assist with. Some of these fertility issues are:
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Unexplained Infertility
- Ovarian Cysts
- Menstrual Cramps
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Improving Egg Health
- Stress Caused from Fertility Issues
- Poor circulation
What are some of the benefits of fertility massage?
- Helps to reposition a tilted uterus
- Promotes hormonal balance
- Massage helps to break up scar tissue
- Helps to bring fresh blood to the uterus
- Helps to reduce stress & stress hormones
- Increases circulation to the uterus & cervix
- Improves endocrine system communication
- Encourages the liver to get rid of excess hormones
- Promotes hormonal balance by strengthening the hormonal feedback loop
- Helps the body to rid itself of old stagnant blood and tissues
Important things to note:
- Do not do fertility massage while you are menstruating.
- Do not do fertility massage if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- If you are currently trying to conceive, do fertility massage from the last day of your period until ovulation.
- Discontinue fertility massage once you find out you are pregnant.
- If you have health issues consult with your physician before beginning fertility massage.