Dear SpringCreek Family and Friends,
We recognize this is a particularly difficult time for those who are experiencing fertility challenges. In light of COVID-19, SpringCreek is committed to supporting our communities – our professional associations, our local community, and our fertility community.
· As of March 17, 2020, all patients CURRENTLY BEING STIMULATED can
o Cancel cycle
o Finish cycle
· We stopped stimulation cycles on March 16, 2020 and will not commence any additional cycles until further guidance which should come from ASRM by March 30, 2020.
· We are seeing all new patient consults, treatment planning visits, nurse visits, etc. via telemedicine or phone.
· OB Patients and patients completing cycles are asked to wait in their cars until their appointment time. SpringCreek associates will call and administer the COVID-19 screening questions, upon entry patients’ temperature will be taken; patients will only be seen if their screen is negative.
· We will continue to provide emergency services for our patients.
· SpringCreek is committed to patient care as well as patient and associate safety. We will keep you updated as new guidance becomes available. If there are further updates prior to March 30, we will post them on our website and social media.
· Please feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions you have at (937) 458-5084.
For further Information from the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), please follow the link. https://www.asrm.org/news-and-publications/news-and-research/press-releases-and-bulletins/asrm-issues-new-guidance-on-fertility-care-during-covid-19-pandemiccalls-for-suspension-of-most-treatments/
We are always here for you!